Family Photo at 3 days old :)

Family Photo at 3 days old  :)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The first week of March 2010

This past week has been a fun week.  Work was busy but not crazy.  Friday I was lucky enough to go out to dinner w one of my oldest friends, Amanda Koehler (Mandy McDonald as we met in 2nd grade).  We went out to the Rodizio Grill a Brazillian Steak house.  It was absolutely amazing!  The food was great and the company made it a great meal.  The fact that it was Restaraunt week only made it better as we got all our food for only $52.80! and it usually would have been around $75.  Saturday night I went to a Mardi Gras Cabaret at my church and had a good meal and 2 hrs of fun music and good company as I took my Mother-in -Law, Melody.    It was nice to get out of the house and spend time w friends.



Mandy and I at Rodizio Grill 3-4-10